After a period of sustained growth, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
- Position: Account Manager
- Salary: £DOE plus bonus and benefits
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager who will inspire client service excellence, creativity and entrepreneurship across all areas of the agency. With a minimum of 3 years’ account management experience at an integrated creative agency, you’ll have outstanding organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple client projects in a fast-paced studio environment.
You must have a strong appreciation for good design, with an eye for the timeless and a nous for what’s trending. You’ll be adept at project managing integrated campaigns across traditional, digital, physical and virtual channels, preferably with website, app and VR builds under your belt. With a hands-on, agile approach, you’ll be experienced in devising, administering and managing through-the-line campaigns that deliver a clear ROI.
Work will involve managing a variety of projects across multiple sectors, with a particular focus on arts, heritage and culture, visitor destinations and attractions, hospitality, leisure and tourism and retail. From the day-to-day project management of branding projects for start-ups through to the delivery of integrated campaigns for big brands, you’ll feel at home writing briefs, proposals and reports, as well as managing internal teams, external suppliers and balancing the expectations of clients.
With passion, drive and entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll have a flair for helping our clients to meet their commercial objectives and grow their businesses; understanding audience segmentation and persona profiling, as well as knowing what makes compelling content and effective reporting on ROI. You’ll be equally comfortable giving artwork or copy a thorough proof as you will be getting your head around data, spreadsheets and graphs.
Day-to-day, you’ll take the lead role in administering and managing full-cycle, integrated creative campaigns and projects. You’ll work collaboratively with both the client and our multi-disciplinary in-house team, and for all projects, you’ll work closely with the agency’s directors, leadership and management team, including Account Directors and other Account Managers.
We might be known as one of Manchester’s leading integrated creative agencies, but we also have clients throughout the UK as well as globally across Europe and the US.
Our team is the perfect blend of old buggers and young turks. We embrace technology, we love what we do and we have an appetite to make a positive difference in the world we live in. Driven by an insatiable curiosity. Excited by experimentation and daring to venture into unknown territory to push the limits of what’s possible. Some people call us the mad scientists of marketing. We like to think of ourselves as creative pioneers. And while some of our ideas might be off the wall, there’s a method to our madness. One that creates amazing brand experiences, guided by insight and strategy.
Our culture is extremely important to us; we want to make life better, we’re passionate, we go the extra mile, we believe in work-life balance, we look out for each other and most importantly, we have fun. Life’s way too short to not want to get up in the morning.
- Significant experience working in a similar account management role within an integrated creative agency, preferably covering: Advertising, Branding, Communications, Digital Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Environment & Retail Design, Interior Design, Social Media Marketing, Video & Motion Graphics, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Website Design & Development, 3D Design & CGI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team and time management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary requirements
- A clear passion for our industry and your role within it.
Attributes and technical skills
- Integrated campaign management
- Account and project management
- Budget and finance management
- Brief, proposal and report writing
- Digital marketing tools and software
- Client relationship management
- Print and production management
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Business development
- Time management
- People management
- Self motivation
- A team player
- Microsoft Office
- InDesign (basic proficiency training provided)
- Teamwork CRM (basic proficiency training provided).
- Take a lead role in administering and managing full-cycle, integrated creative campaigns and projects, collaborating where necessary with the client, internal creative and management teams and any external partners and suppliers
- Work with clients and internal account direction and management teams to understand commercial objectives, client audience segmentation, persona profiling, KPIs and budgetary requirements
- Work on a wide portfolio of accounts, liaising with clients via telephone, email and in person
- Brief, proposal and report writing for both internal team, external suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the agency’s Account Directors and other Account Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Take a lead role in building strong and symbiotic agency-client relationships
- Deliver all projects to the highest quality, ensuring the creative and client services standards of the agency are maintained at an exceptional level
- Bring innovation to the creative and technological output of the agency, keeping abreast of new and emerging marketing communications channels and techniques.
Personal development and wellbeing
At Holdens, we’re committed to your personal development and wellbeing.
We have a proactive personal development and wellbeing scheme in place for all team members. This enables individuals to hone and develop existing skills and attributes, as well as learn and develop new ones.
As part of your induction to the company, a personal development and wellbeing plan will be put in place – allowing you to set development goals for the short, mid and long term. These goals are continuously reviewed and new ones set, with ongoing quarterly reviews. You’ll also be assigned a mentor to help you meet your personal development and wellbeing goals.
Entitlements and benefits
- Working hours: Minimum 37.5 hours per week between 8:00am and 6:00pm daily
- Annual leave: 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- Personal development and wellbeing plan
- Latest iPhone
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- Monthly Friday drinks
- Quarterly agency away days
- Christmas lunch and party.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org